7 up Baccarat: The casino game with 50:50 chances of winning

QQ288 unblocker to access

Introduction: 7 Up Baccarat is a game which is being modified from the basic baccarat 7 up Baccarat: The casino game with 50:50 chances of winning. It has been named as “7 Up Baccarat” because of its one bizarre rule in Best Malaysia Live Casino & Online Gambling Site. This particular rule implements that the player’s starting hand is always a seven. Being evolved from baccarat, 7 Up Baccarat also follows all rules of its inherited game baccarat like when we have to compute the point total of the point values of all cards of player or banker, the unit/ right digit of point total of cards is considered as total.

For example in 7+8 = 15 the total will be 5 but not 15. All the 2-9 cards have the point values as same to their face values. The ace has face value of 1 whereas jack, king and queen have point values of simply 0. The game is played with four to eight decks of cards.

7up Baccarat is the famous casino game with 50:50 chances of winning

7 up Baccarat: The casino game with 50:50 chances of winning

7 up Baccarat: The casino game with 50:50 chances of winning

Two hands are dealt one being player and other being banker. Three cards from shoe are dealt to both player and banker. As told before too, the first card of the player is always a seven. After delivering the card having point value of seven to the player, three more cards are still to be dealt. First card is delivered to the banker, second to the player and finally third again to the banker. Both player and banker need to score point total of 8 or 9 to win in Trusted Live Casino Gambling Website In Malaysia. There is a set of rules which govern drawing of third card. We will not discuss these rules because they do not fall within the scope of article but we will discuss the chances of winning in 7 up Baccarat.

7 Up Baccarat keeps clear chances which are easy to predict. 7 Up Baccarat possibilities say that out of total of 100 a bet on banker has 45.8% chances to win while a bet on player has 44.6% chances. Rests of 9.6% chances are reserved for a tie to come out.  If we eradicate the possibility of a tie (because it is very rare) the banker can win 50.7% of the time and player can win 49.3% of the time thus making the game pretty much a 50:50 chances game. No casino game is a 50:50 except for 7 Up Baccarat and it is a golden opportunity for the punters. 7 Up Baccarat is a game of chances in which there is nothing to do with the strategy and such 50:50 chances of winning tempts the punters from all over the world to give it a play.

It does not take a genius to figure out that Banker has most secured chances of winning a game after having a view of possibilities of game and opting up the banker will be a smart choice according to Live casino gambling games and best free bets website. The only problem with the banker option is the reduction of 5% commission from the total payout. In case, you bet on player having 49.3% possibility chances there will be no commission to be paid on the payout you receive after making it a win. This is because the house edge in player case is slightly higher than that of banker. The house edge on player is 2.60% while on banker it is 2.56% and on a tie it is 4.05%.

If you want to add the cherry on your cake of gambling then go for a 50:50 chances games which tend to return more frequently and help you in winning more payout than other games including possibilities other many events in a game.

No comments

Leave a Reply


Malaysia Live Casino And Online Gambling Games Betting Website.


The Best Asian Betting Sportsbook and Handicap Sports Bookie Betting Odds


Malaysia Free Online Slot Gaming, Casino Betting Site.


Best Slot Online Games, Win Real Money or Play Free.


Casino Roulette Game Online Betting Site, Nice Promos and Best in Malaysia.


Online Soccer Betting Site, Best for World cup 2019.


QQ801 Malaysia Online Betting Games Best Website Promo Offers


QQ808 Top Casino Online Betting Games Casino Mobile in Malaysia


QQ882 Best Online E-games Casino Slot Betting Site in Malaysia


QQ828 Malaysia Highest Daily Rewards Online Betting Website


QQ820 Best Malaysia Betting Website Big Rewards Awaits Daily